[WSIS CS-Plenary] publication on WSIS and Civil Society

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 10 13:11:44 BST 2006

Dear all

Thanks to Ralf for this very interesting document dealing with CS "inclusion" in the WSIS process. Unfortunately it doesn't include what is generally considered as the major issue of this process, namely the so-called "digital divide".
However, I fully agree on her analysis of the impact of CS contributions to WSIS outcomes. At least following her abstract I'd  just time to read.
Friendly greetings.
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT-France