AW: [WSIS CS-Plenary] tunis meeting

Amali De Silva amalidesilva at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 21:09:42 GMT 2004

Can you please re-send this chart as a word document ( attachment ) so that all of us can have the opportunity to view it ?

Thanks, Amali

Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> wrote:

>> > It would be helpful to write a self-explaining one-pager (with
>>an Organizational Chart) for distribution in Tunis.
>>
>> Attached is a first draft of an organisational chart I began a while
>> ago. It's in Open Office drawing format. If anyone can convince me that
>> they can't download Open Office (or get a CD) and install it to read the
>> file (in Windows or in Linux), (and in the process start using free
>> software), I'll see what I can do about making an image file of it or
>> sending them a CD with the Open Office installation on it.
>> http://www.openoffice.org

Fun downloading a 170Mb file (open office.) I should have done it
long ago. All the same, a bit of hassle for one diagram. Could you
put it on the web?

Only comment I can think to add is that civil society organizations
participating in prepcoms and summit(s) need to be accredited, so
that's another filter (and indicates a path for how individuals
can/cannot contribute.) It is a helpful and good diagram.

Been suggested that we conduct an evaluation. Before getting too far
down the path of deciding new ways of working, perhaps some review of
what worked/did not work for the first phase should be done? Nick
has done work preparing for this.

Thanks,

Adam

Amali De Silva-Mitchell MSc.