[WSIS CS-Plenary] Who is coming in November?

Fullsack Jean-Louis jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Wed Oct 22 07:04:46 BST 2003

Hi Karin and Bill
I won't propably be able to attend PC3a because I'll be at the Social Forum
Europe taking place at Saint Denis near Paris during this time. I'll
moderate (and contribute to) a Roundtable on Access and Infrastructure
Financing, following a former commitment.
PC3a will be the first WSIS preparation event I'll have to miss. Sorry.
BTW Karin : could you tell me where I could find the report of the 26th
september SC Bureau Meeting  closing PC3 (I mean the bureau convened after
the disastrous SC Press conference).
Many thanks and see you in december
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT