[Lac] WOWEM.ORG = EDUCATION, RESEARCH

ladymurrugarra at viabcp.com ladymurrugarra at viabcp.com
Wed Nov 24 15:19:36 GMT 2004

Stacy Gildenston <sgildenston at earthlink.net> wrote:
Hello Friends!

The people at www.WOWEM.org have been working behind the scenes to build the
first community version of our education, research, and facilitation
site. The project is now ready for beta testing by to you, our friends
from places like work and WSIS.

WOWEM.org is a site designed for the actual, sustainable utilization of
Free and Open Source Software (F/OSS, OS, and Linux) for Gender Equity.
We are looking for country and technical leads who will assist us in
developing their personal networks to generate content and relevant
training and research programs around the world. They are the face of
wowem, acting as reporters and representatives for our site!

Please take a moment and log in. Since this is a beta site, and not yet
finished, you will often see problems that you can report to us under
the "Information" block on our website. The beta period will end on
December 31, 2004. All feedback is welcome.

We hope you will share this email with the people you care about! Men
are completely welcome.

Yours,

-sg and Lady

--