[Lac] ] Facilitation of Online Communities training resource persons request

Angela-Jo Medina conciencia2 at concienciaccion.org
Wed May 5 13:00:09 BST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Fillip [mailto:barbara.fillip at verizon.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 1:27 PM
To: ICT4D-Class
Subject: [ict4d-class] FW: [km4dev-l] Facilitation of Online Communities
training resource persons request

-----Original Message-----
From: Saskia Harmsen [mailto:sharmsen at iicd.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 5:55 AM
To: Knowledge Management for International Development Organisations
Cc: Bénédicte Marcilly
Subject: [km4dev-l] Facilitation of Online Communities training resource
persons request

Dear members of the KM4Dev list,

I hope you will be able to aid us.

IICD’s in-country Information Exchange & Networking (IN) partners
facilitate local Dgroups and discussion lists that allow persons
interested in ICT4Dev to share local and international information on
various subjects related to ICTs and Development.

They have requested some additional support in learning how to
effectively moderate and facilitate such online communities, with a view
on making them more dynamic and interactive.

Ideally we would like to source local resource persons that will be able
to train and share their expertise and experience with our partners. In
that respect, we are interested to find out whether you can recommend
any resource persons that could be sourced to conduct a short training
on Facilitating Online Communities in the following countries:

Ghana

Uganda

Zambia

Tanzania

Uganda

Mali

Burkina Faso

Jamaica

Bolivia

Ecuador

Our priority need is to identify resource persons in Ghana that may have
attended a similar training conducted by yourselves or your partners,
and could provide a introductory training to our partners.

Please advise if you know of anybody and/or if you can suggests other
persons/lists to enquire with.

Thanking you in advance for your help!

Rgds,

Saskia

Saskia Harmsen, B.Sc. M.A.

Capacity Development Officer

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)

Email: sharmsen at iicd.org

Tel:     +31 70 311 7 311

Fax:    +31 70 311 7 322

Website:  www.iicd.org <http://www.iicd.org/>

Sharing Internet Knowledge    <http://www.itrainonline.org/>
www.itrainonline.org

Dgroups is a joint initiative of Bellanet, DFID, Hivos, ICA, IICD,
OneWorld, UNAIDS and World Bank
--- You are currently subscribed to ict4d-class as:
conciencia2 at concienciaccion.org
leave-ict4d-class-103331B at dgroups.org