[Lac] Re: [WSIS-CT] Status -- New Drafting Process

Dr.Diego Levis dlevis at links.org.ar
Mon Oct 13 15:12:22 BST 2003

Which was the process to decide the members of this new team?
Which are the representation of the members of the team?
And what about the way to decide the contents of the preview document?
Regards
Dr. Diego Levis (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

PD. I speak only for me. My words don't represent the position of any organization.

.mailto:dlevis at udesa.edu.ar